We are seeking Occupational Therapist Assistants to work under the direction of the Occupational Therapist with participation of the family and other members of the interdisciplinary team. The goal is to help patients reach maximum performance levels, and to function in the community within the limits of their capabilities in accordance with the Plan of Care based upon a physician’s order, signed by a licensed attending physician, and in accordance with established policies and procedures of the agency.
All OTAs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you for choosing AHHS, we look forward to speaking with you!
Required License: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
- An Associate’s Degree as an Occupational Therapy Assistant from an accredited College or University.
- Current certification by American Occupational Therapy Association to practice in the State of California as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Current registration by American Occupational Therapy Association
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in a health care facility or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practice of Occupational Therapy.
- CPR certification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on AHHS for our dedication to compassionate skilled and unskilled homecare services. Delivering the high est level of clinical standards, AHHS serves the needs of adult and pediatric patients who require care in the comfort of their home.
In addition to COTA positions, we currently have OT, PT, PTA, ST, MSW, SWA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about AHHS’s exciting nursing & employment opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or complete a brief online application or fax to (818) 380.0143 for immediate attention.
Aven Home Health Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Aven Home Health Services, we look forward to speaking with you!
14044 Ventura Blvd. Suite 305
Sherman Oaks, California 91423
Phone: (818) 380-0853
Fax: (818) 380-0143
Toll: (877) 348-2836
TDD/TTY: (866) 735-2929