We are seeking Social Worker Assistants to provide services to home health care clients to address the social and/or emotional factors that impact on their ability to achieve the goals identified in the Plan of Care. Services are provided under the direction of a physician and with consultation and supervision from the Medical Social Worker. The Social Worker Assistant provides services in accordance with the established policies and practices of the agency.
All SWAs with one year of experience are encouraged to apply online or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you for choosing AHHS, we look forward to speaking with you!
Required License: None
- Baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other field related to social work.
- Minimum of one (1) year of social work experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience. Home health care experience preferred.
- CPR certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of resources available in community/service area.
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Maintain Annual Physical Examination, TB test and any other required conditions of engagement and submit necessary updates to HR.
Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on AHHS for our dedication to compassionate skilled and unskilled homecare services. Delivering the highest level of clinical standards, AHHS serves the needs of adult and pediatric patients who require care in the comfort of their home.
In addition to SWA positions, we currently have MSW, ST, PT, PTA, OT, OTA and Nutrition Consultant openings. To learn more about AHHS’s exciting nursing employment opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or complete a brief online application or fax to (818) 380.0143 for immediate attention.
Registering with Aven Home Health Services as an Employee/Independent Contractor/Physician/Quality Assurance Consultant or a healthcare provider requires that you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, create a free one using Yahoo! or Hotmail before continuing. Email will be used to communicate with you most of the time.
Aven Home Health Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for choosing Aven Home Health Services, we look forward to speaking with you!
14044 Ventura Blvd. Suite 305
Sherman Oaks, California 91423
Phone: (818) 380-0853
Fax: (818) 380-0143
Toll: (877) 348-2836
TDD/TTY: (866) 735-2929